The management of portfolios, programs, and projects is the management of the lifeblood of many organizations. It plays an essential role in any organization. Poorly conceived or managed programs have doomed many companies. PMI’s PgMP® standards provide a structure and checkpoints to help ensure success. The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® is the next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification and addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They must direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures, and geographies.
The three tops reasons to consider obtaining the PgMP Certification are:
- Natural Progression. Program management is a natural progression for experienced project managers. As you lead larger and multiple related projects with moving parts, you are embarking on the road toward program management.
- Competitive Differentiator. The PgMP certification is still rare – there are only about 3,000 in the world today, and this is over eight years after the formal introduction of the certification. Certified program management professionals immediately command attention in your company and professional events.
- Career Growth. For up-and-coming project professionals, the shift from managing tactical projects to higher strategic initiatives is a vitally important move. The PgMP certification would further solidify your project management acumen and your readiness to tackle the next level of challenges.
The target groups for the PgMP Certification are:
- Senior project managers and directors who are leading large and complex organization initiatives
- PMO managers who are managing large projects with the imperative of developing a more program perspective
- Up and coming project professionals who are ready to take reign of larger projects and programs
We also have seen a high number of senior operational professionals involved in leading and operating transformation projects and programs in their organizations.
This course will prepare each attendee to become a certified PgMP professional by covering the exam and teaching critical skills through hands-on practice. It is the only course oriented to European audience – in geographical availability, language selection, the time window for F2F consultations, and, last but not least, psychological specifics. It is personally led by one of the first PgMP certified managers in Europe, Igor Luhan, PgMP, PMP. He is not a teacher detached from real life but a Program and Project Manager for the last 30 years. He already prepared several project managers for certification using unique teaching methodology based on discussions with students confronting students’ own experience with the standard.
We bundle the course with largest PgMP test bank known in existence with over 3,000 questions (for more information on the program see here). We also provide support until the PgMP test is successfully passed. The course is based on discussion with students binding their own experience with the know-how of the standard. It is combined with our consulting war stories, tools, and techniques. The benefits for participants are immense as they are receiving both real-time instructor-led training combined with the flexibility of eLearning.
We offer three delivery methods:
- Virtual campus: is provided for at least 3 up to 8 students, which will mutually agree on time-frame and time window when they will regularly meet via WEB conference. Based on the presentation students will prepare, they meet and discuss their experience. They discuss together and with certified PgMP professional – instructor. The instructor takes care of mobilization of students to prepare for each session – defines topics and questions discussed. Based on our experience we found two preferred formats. The first is based on 2-hours sessions once a week for approximately 25 weeks (50 hours total). The other is for 4 full-day campus-style meetings on weekend day. Both arrangements enable preparation in parallel with a regular job. It proved to be the most effective way leading to successful certification for overloaded program managers.
- In House-In-person: In addition to the virtual option, sessions are provided with a certified instructor who guides in the knowledge and skills required to obtain certification. A particular class is provided for your organization or group of at least 3 up to 8 students. It will pass in our Training Center or remotely anywhere at Your promises at a time to be agreed.
- Access 24X7: is explicitly intended for those prepared by themselves, convinced that they are ready for the test, and asking only to discover and supplement gaps, if any. It is based on our PgMP test bank with over 3,000 questions serving to discover any gaps in preparation (more see here). It is 12 hours of real-time, PgMP certified instructor-led sessions via web conference in real-time, combined with self-assessment by repeated test simulation.
Limiting the number of participants is due to the presumption of good discussion. The team needs to be big enough for the discussion to be exciting and small enough for the individual approach of the trainer.
Each student obtains:
- Interaction with a live instructor – one of first PgMP certified in Europe;
- Preparation Guides;
- Huge PgMP Exam Simulator (test bank) for an unlimited number of tests;
- E-mail support after the sessions;
- Accompaniment until the exam;
- Registration as a member of the PMI® (if not a member yet) and access to PMI® standards;
- Registry support in the exam.
The course is taught in English, Russian or Czech language, with the terms in English.
We can also assist with application reviews for our customers. Important: This is a resource-intensive service, and we offer it in the scope of our Access 24×7 service only.
The certification exam fee is not included in the cost of the course. We support you in registering to become a PMI® member. The certification exam costs $800 for members.
Price and dates of the preparatory course
The basic price (for each alternative) is €1350 per person plus VAT (per person). The following options exist:
- For Virtual campuses, the basic price applies (pay here).
- A reduced bundle with Access 24×7 is for €2050 (pay here).
- The basic price may be modified by negotiation for In-house-in-person, depending on the number of attendees, place, and other conditions.
- For Access 24×7, the basic price applies (pay here).
Due to the exam specifics, the approach to PgMP preparation is highly individual. Please inform us if you are interested in participating in the Virtual Campus, and we will try to moderate the search for a suitable date with other interested students.
Use our contact here.